Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrogan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 05:33 AM
    I have a 2001 honda accord manual shift. It has no power very sluggish.
    I had a test ran on it and it showed codes p1259 p1164 and p1149 are the codes telling me why the car has no power. The check engine light has not come on, so if the codes are not the problem what could cause the loss of power.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2010, 05:51 AM

P1149--Primary HO2S (Sensor 1) Circuit Range/Performance Problem

P1164--Primary HO2S (No. 1) Circuit Range/Performance

P1259--VTEC System Malfunction

I would start by replacing the upstream oxygen sensor:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post223376

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 honda accord sluggish - suggested to replace coil and icm, [ 1 Answers ]

is it OK to replace one at a time? Thought I might start with the coil, due to price and current available funds. Any value in checking the primary and secondary resistance in the coil? Test between the primary and ground? Then the secondary and ground? Or between the terminals and where? My...

2002 honda accord sluggish [ 1 Answers ]

2002 honda accord - 2.3 Hitachi Distributor - 107,000 - sluggish, really noticeable in the 40 - 70 range. At 45 on Cruise just feels like a small miss, really just a lag for a second. Have changed plugs (NGK/gapped), cap and rotor, air filter, cked transaxle fluid, cked resisatance of plug wires,...

My 2001 Honda Accord has to be warmed up for 20 minutes before it will shift then whe [ 1 Answers ]

I have to warm my 2001 Honda Accord up at least 20 min before it will shift in cold weather. Then once I get it rolling it is hard to go to 2nd gear when it finally does my green D4 light starts flashing until I pull over aand restart the car. Then the same thing happens for the 3rd gear. Once I...

2001 Civic Manual Trans Hard Shift and Clicks [ 43 Answers ]

Ok... I had another thread which I started because all of a sudden, when it got cold in NYC, my Stick felt like there was pressure when I try to shift to 2nd, 3rd, 4th gears. I would have to wiggle it in neutral and shift it slowly in order for it to engage into gear. Txgreasemonkey helped me...

1998 honda accord sluggish downshift [ 1 Answers ]

My 98 Honda Accord does not downshift to first gear completely if I stop the car and continue to drive again almost right away. It would cause my car to jerk when I accelerate again. But if I stop the car for at least 15 seconds and then accelerate, then there is no problem. Is my transmission...

View more questions Search