Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    must99gt2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 04:04 PM
    1992 Accord EX won't start
    1992 Accord EX won't start, I change the main relay and still I don't have spark to coil. Also replace computer to no relief and distributor.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Reading Sections A and B, associated with the link below, should help you identify the problem:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ics-46563.html

These sections are applicable to Accords, except for things like resistance checks on coils. Those values are likely different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 Honda Accord won't start [ 14 Answers ]

We have a 1992 Honda Accord that won't start. Same problem as many others on this website. That is when it gets hot outside etc... the car won't start. We have replaced the distributor, coil, and fuel pump. We are still having the problem. We have read the forums and it appears that our main...

1992 Honda Accord Cut out and won't start [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all, I recently purchased a 92 Accord and have been driving it for a month now. It was running perfectly until they other day. I started it cold then drove down my street and it just died without warning and now it won't start. The engine cranks... I know it's electrical because I get no...

My 92 honda accord won't start why? [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the fuel relay switch on a 92 honda accord?

1992 Civic DX Hatch... Won't start. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I was at work last night and I usually just have to stomp on the clutch a few times and turn the key to start my car, but this time it didn't start, didn't even make a noise to indicate that it would start... I tried this for about 50 times and gave up... does anyone know what this problem...

View more questions Search