Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d--nice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 02:53 PM
    1995 f250 powerstroke 7.3 won't stay running
    Won't stay running it was running fine until I hook my edge progammer up you think it might have damge computer
    d--nice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 03:02 PM

I have a 1995 f250 powerstoke it was running fine until I hook my edge progammer up to it to put it in tow package in now it want stay running it run a little bit then cut off all most like its have trash in the fuel I change the fuel filter but it runs in keep breaking up you think the edge damge my computer
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2010, 03:03 PM

It's a distinct possibility. See if this link helps:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1415281

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 F250 Powerstroke 7.3 Diesel Won't Start [ 17 Answers ]

1995 F250 Powerstroke 7.3 Diesel Will not start and have done the following: All new glow plugs, valve cover gaskets and glow plug leads. New fuel filter and fuel pump, new crank sensor. High Pressure Oil Pump exchanged with known used good pump. Bled fuel system - NO water present....

1995 7.3 powerstroke won't start [ 5 Answers ]

I started it up like normal got in to go and it stumbled and died. Changed the fuel filter and it fired right up got in to go and died again. We can get it running by spaying starting fluid in the intake, then once it runs on its own at 3,000 rpm it will just shut off. I turned on the drain on the...

1995 f250 7.3 diesel truck won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Well my truck died on me the other day out of the ( blue) like I ran out of fuel but I didn't. So I replace the cam shaft sensor and the fuel filter and I got it to crank up with some starting fluid after a while and then it started to pour fuel out of the back tank lid so I switch tanks and it...

2000 Ford Powerstroke won't stay running [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2000 F-250 diesel with 181000 miles on it, today it started acting up. It starts up runs for less than a minuet then dies, it won't start right away, you have wait a couple of minuets then it will start up like nothing is wrong. After a minuet or so it dies again. I changed the Cam...

I have a 1995 ford f-250 powerstroke 7.3l that won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1995 ford f-250 power stroke diesel 7.3 l .I drove the truck Saturday all day and parked it as usual went out to start it in the morning Sunday and it would not turn over.normally it starts hard when its cold but I had it plugged in and it always puts a cloud of unburned fuel out the tail...

View more questions Search