Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debjay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 08:27 AM
    94 Honda Del Sol won't start
    Hi, I have a Honda Del Sol 94 model 1.6 single over head cam v tech. When it is humid or raining my car will not start. I can turn the key on and leave it for 5 minutes or so and it will eventually start. I have replaced the distributor cap and fuel pump. Any other suggestions?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 1, 2009, 09:52 AM

This link should help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post520809

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 1991 Honda Crx Will Not Start? Done everything and still no start [ 3 Answers ]

I own a 1991 Honda crx dx and one day while i was driving it had cut out on me. When it did it jerked once and i slowed down then when i downshifted it cut off completely! So once i towed it to the house and jacked it up i noticed that the screw inside the distributor cap holding the rotar inside...

'93 Honda Del Sol won't start [ 4 Answers ]

I have a '93 Honda Del Sol that will not turn over. I have checked the battery, fuses, starter, all the connections from the battery to the starter and it will not turn over. The guages come on, I hear the fuel pump turn on, and I hear a click from the front, but that's it. Any suggestions:mad:

Another 98 honda won't start [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first post so please bear with me. I've owned this car since new, never had this problem before.I turn the key , the cel comes on then off , the fuel pump comes on then off, I hear the click ...

91 honda crx no start or rough start, puzzled HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I'm running a SOHC ZC motor. I have good compressions across all pistons at 135psi and holding a piece. I have checked the timing and it is correct. I have checked the fuel pressure and it is OK. I haven't been able to figure out how to lean the fuel out though, but anyway, it starts up and...

91 Honda still won't start [ 9 Answers ]

Need help. 91 Honda civic wagon still won't start. No crank at all. I have replaced the main relay(new) and the distributor(new). When I turn the key all the lights come on and I can hear the fan. Checked the ECU for codes and it shows only the first blink. Checked the timing and looked for bare...

View more questions Search