Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidehess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 05:07 PM
    94 Honda Del Sol won't start.
    My 94 Honda Del Sol won't start. First we thought it might be the Main Relay but that was fine. Then we thought maybe it was the fuel pump but that was fine too. I am at a complete loss and I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!
    Angel_Wings Posts: 105, Reputation: 13

Aug 24, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Have you tried "click and clack" website.
    Not sure of the spelling, but they're often on NPR
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Perform tests, in Sections A and B, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

95 honda del sol won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a fender bender a few months back that broke the radiator. Before I knew the radiator was broken I drove it home, and while it was not in gear it would rev up and down on its own. On the way home the temp was really high but it never stalled or broke down.a few months later after replacing...

Another 98 honda won't start [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first post so please bear with me. I've owned this car since new, never had this problem before.I turn the key , the cel comes on then off , the fuel pump comes on then off, I hear the click ...

91 honda crx no start or rough start, puzzled HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I'm running a SOHC ZC motor. I have good compressions across all pistons at 135psi and holding a piece. I have checked the timing and it is correct. I have checked the fuel pressure and it is OK. I haven't been able to figure out how to lean the fuel out though, but anyway, it starts up and...

89 honda will not start [ 6 Answers ]

Replaced main relay as old one fried car turns over but will not start any help out there wolud bw a blessing and g3et my grand daughter off my neck

91 Honda still won't start [ 9 Answers ]

Need help. 91 Honda civic wagon still won't start. No crank at all. I have replaced the main relay(new) and the distributor(new). When I turn the key all the lights come on and I can hear the fan. Checked the ECU for codes and it shows only the first blink. Checked the timing and looked for bare...

View more questions Search