Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markheinrichs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2007, 10:21 AM
    1986 Dodge ram truck
    I have a 1986 Dodge ram pickup truck that has a wiring problem. The right turn-signal doesn't flash, and the brake light doesn't work. It previously had a hook-up for a trailer, but it has been removed. It has power to the tail-light, I have bypassed the brake light switch, the flasher, and I have traced all the wiring to the dash, and I still cannot get power to the back turn-signals or brake-lights. I'm stumped/frustrated. What can I do, and what are my options.
    richards mopar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 02:12 PM

Did you check your blinker in the steering column? Your problem could be there. Make sure your fuses are in good condition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help on Dodge Truck Wiring [ 5 Answers ]

I was helping a friend install a siren in his dodge truck (volunteer Firefighter) and somehow the positive and ground touched and caused the horn, interior lights, and buzzer to deactivate. I checked all fuses in fuse block and all fuses and relays under the hood and they were all good with none...

1986 dodge ram 50 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1986 Dodge ram 50 that will not start. I have checked the battery it is good. When I turn the key nothing happens. What should I do.

1986 F-150 Truck [ 1 Answers ]

In 1986 ford F-150 how do I get the Needle/seat unstuck

View more questions Search