Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ctobin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Air Bag fault codes
    I have a 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6 liter V-8 and automatic transmission. The air bag dash light is flashing an error code of 12, one flash, pause, followed by two flashes, long pause and repeats, repeats, repeats.

The code is apparently indicating that the battery voltage droped below 9 volts Doesn't anyone know how I can reset the light?

Thanks
    Ct
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Sep 13, 2007, 04:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctobin
    I have a 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis 4.6 liter V-8 and automatic transmission. The air bag dash light is flashing an error code of 12, one flash, pause, followed by two flashes, long pause and repeats, repeats, repeats.

The code is apparently indicating that the battery voltage droped below 9 volts Doesn't anyone know how I can reset the light?

thanks
    ct
    I'm assuming you haven't been in a collision? Have you replaced the vehicle's battery recently?
    Check the power feed fuse # 5 (in the I/P panel) and let us know what you find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washer fault codes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool gold catalyst washing machine and it is displaying code F3. Can you help fix this problem.

York gas unit fault codes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old york gas pac. It tries to light three times then trips out on fault. What causes this to happen.

Air bag light - 99 jeep grand cherokee [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee. When we are driving the air bag light comes on and off several times. Anyone know why?

View more questions Search