Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahartend Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Car won't start on warm weather, SRS light comes on also
    I have a 1993 Honda accord with 138.000 miles, I am recently experiencing some issues with it lately. The car would not start yesterday afternoon 102 deg. AZ weather (muggy) but started this morning @ 85 deg. I was at California over the weekend 95-102 deg. With no problems. Also the SRS has been coming on (when hot) and stays off when cold. Besides that my horn does the same thing, one day it will work, but most days not.
    Is this a Main relay issue also or is it a wiring issue somewhere in my steering column?
    My dome light also stopped working, but the door lights still comes on when you open the door.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2007, 12:08 PM
    . Start by replacing the main relay.
    . Check all under dash and under hood fuses with a test light or multimeter.
    . Check horn relay--may also be heat-related.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 Civic DX SRS light issue after clock spring snafu. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, ... got a 92 Honda Civic DX Sedan. A friend replaced my combo switch a few months back and after that, every time I turned the wheel all the way left, you could hear the clock spring grind. After about a week, the SRS light was intermittent, after another week or so, it was on all...

Sewer gas odor in warm weather [ 3 Answers ]

I own an old cottage with partially updated plumbing. Off and on I have a sewage odor problem coming from the toilet area (one bathroom). All the bathroom plumbing has been redone except the toilet. The toilet is a relatively new Kholer fixture dropped into an old cast iron drain. New...

Warm weather/House smell [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Once the weather gets warm around 70 degrees and sunny, the south west side of the house starts to smell, around 2 in the afternoon (once the sun is no longer shining on the house). It smells similar to cat urine. We have had mold tests (they came out negative), we have cut into the...

Honda civic 01 engine check & srs light [ 0 Answers ]

My srs dummy light has been on 4 about 2 weeks now, and today check engine light is also on car seems sluggish and once it almost died. Please help also should I not drive it at all?? Thanks helpless in w. sac::confused: :( :eek:

1992 Honda Accord EX not starting due to warm weather [ 1 Answers ]

My 1992 Accord runs smoothly and starts continuously during the year EXCEPT when it sits in the warm sun. After the sun declines the car starts with no issues. This has happened roughly 10 times in the last year. I've taken my car many times to a respectable, honest mechanic and he has not...

View more questions Search