Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freddy69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 08:05 PM
    94 honda accord won't start
    I have a 1994 honda accord sometimes it starts 2 days later won't start,I checked for codes I get code 15 ignition output. I replace thr distributor and thre main relay.and stiil have the same problem starts and stalls. Thanks for help
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2007, 08:58 PM
    You likely replaced the distributor housing and reused your old Ignition Control Module (igniter). I believe if you replace the igniter, your problem will be solved. Here's what it looks like and costs:

Zip Code Entry at PartsAmerica.com

Here's how to install it yourself:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post265896

I recommend you replace the coil and rotor at the same time, if you haven't already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 92 honda accord won't start why? [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the fuel relay switch on a 92 honda accord?

Honda accord won't start [ 1 Answers ]

New starter,good battery, and good alternater, and still won't start when I turn the key. All I hear is a click, and my ignition switch is good. I've got a 1990 honda accord EX, 6-speed.

91 honda accord won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Car won't start. Have spark (0.5") 40 lbs fuel pressure. Have replaced distributer, main relay, computer, spark plugs & wires. Drilled out intake manifold carbon. Any suggestions?

Honda Accord won't start [ 2 Answers ]

My 98 Honda Accord won't start. When the ignition is turned on there is a loud, rapid clicking but the engine won't turn over. The battery is fully charged and the connections are fine. It worked fine last night. Any suggestions? Thanks.

View more questions Search