Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skinhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 07:55 AM
    2005 dodge caravan radio wiper inop
    Radio inop at times as well as wipers some times wipers won't work unless radio is on
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2009, 08:04 AM

Pretty weird!

Thoughts:

. Test all under dash fuses with a test light or multimeter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. Remove and service the multi-function switch that controls the wipers. Try carefully taking it apart and cleaning and dirt or grease from contacts. Replace switch, if necessary.

. Check all wiring, connections, and grounds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan ABS Warning Light [ 4 Answers ]

The ABS Warning light came on and the ABS does not work. The regular brakes are fine. There is also an odd clicking sound when the car is running and I step on the brake. It sounds like a relay or something and comes from under the dash. Does anyone know if there is a relay or a switch that...

Right signal blinks left on 2005 dodge caravan [ 2 Answers ]

The turn signal to right blinks left, and sometimes not at all on my 2005 dodge caravan. How do I determine the cause and correction of this problem?

2005 Dodge Caravan locks won't work [ 1 Answers ]

The lock button on my keyless entry as well as the button in my vehicle will not work. Is there a fuse for the locking system?

Turn-light Flasher for 2005 Dodge Caravan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Dodge Caravan. Can some one tell me where the Turn-light flasher is located? Thanks in advance.

2005 Dodge Caravan Side Door Malfunction [ 1 Answers ]

My 2005 Dodge Caravan's left side door malfuntions in cold weather (less than 15 degrees F). The door will open appropriately but when the door reaches its opening endpoint it will not stay open. The door closes itself automatically. There is no malfunction at warmer temperatures. Any solutions...

View more questions Search