Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    21282 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 09:58 AM
    1991 honda civic dash lights
    My mom's dash lights, used to flicker, on, off then come on. Now, no dash lights. Headlights, shift indicator, turn signal, seat belt warning all light up. Just the dash gauges, tach, speedo, don't light up. Any thoughts?
    Thanks.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 01:51 PM
    . Check all under-dash fuses with a test light or multimeter. Here's how:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. Check connections going to the Dash Lights Brightness Controller. If the terminals are bent, loose, or corroded, repair them and recheck the system. Replace Controller, if necessary.

. Check for a burned out bulb.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 honda civic dash lights [ 1 Answers ]

93 honda civic dash lights flicker on and off

96 Civic dash lights failure [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I was driving at night and my dash board lights went out (head lights still on). I messed with the dimmer switch for the dash lights and they came back on. The next time I drove they went out again and I couldn't get them to come on again. Now I have the dimmer set to max (meaning I...

Civic 2000 no dash lights and won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a similar problem in that I get no ignition light in the dash or any other lights(Air-bag, ABS and the key symbol etc) that used to come on when the key is turned to ignition, but other ignition dependent things like radio central locking work. Checked all the fuses both under the hood and...

View more questions Search