Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joeman1234 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 08:00 PM
    1996 honda accord will not run fuel injection ding light not flashing
    Hi, have a 1996 honda 4 banger. Have fuel pressure to injectors, have spark, will start if pouring gas in intake. No codes. Well abs code 18. Does not run when key is held in start. Tries to start everynow and then. Pulled and put a new main relay under dash in, no help. Hooked up ding light to fuel injector wire at injectors, no blinking but every now and then the light would try to light and the car would try to start. Timing seems to be on, pulled valve cover and rolled the crank and piston in relation to valves seems to be on. Pluss it starts when I pour gas in the intake.
    Thanks for any help that may put this car running again.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 06:27 AM

. Test all under dash and under hood fuses with a test light or multi-meter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. Read the link below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1245523

Aug 4, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Checked fuses both sides work on all I could find. Except one it was dead on both sides, it is under driver dash. Top row, third one from the right a blue 7.5. pulled a different one and put it in there and it didn't work . Probed inside with out fuse still nothing.

Aug 4, 2009, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joeman1234 View Post
    checked fuses both sides work on all I could find. Except one it was dead on both sides, it is under driver dash. top row, third one from the right a blue 7.5. pulled a different one and put it in there and it didn't work . probed inside with out fuse still nothing.
    Sorry it is a 15 fuse and when I crank the car over both sides are hot till I release key.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 Honda Accord Low Fuel Indicator Light [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how much fuel remains in my 2003 Honda Accord when the low fuel indicator light comes on? I cannot find this information in my owner's manual. Thank you!

Honda Accord 1996 check engine light ? [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean when the "check" light comes on my 1996 Honda Accord ? What's the worst thing that can happen?

Check Engine Light on 1996 Honda Accord [ 2 Answers ]

The check engine light on my 1996 Honda Accord has come on. I took it to the auto zone and the guy told me I needed new spark plugs. Well I got the spark plugs put on and the light still did not go off. So I took the car back to the shop to get it looked at and the code that came up was misfire in...

Check Engine Light Comes On On My Honda Accord 1996 [ 1 Answers ]

What Could Be The Reason Why My Check Engine Light Comes On, Also How Often Do I Need To Change The Oil, Tires?

View more questions Search