Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Cat goes #2 on rug
    Why is it that our 10yr old house cat, the only pet in the home, will randomly go outside the litter box. The L/R rug! Just this morning, for the first time, right in front of us while talking on the phone. Never #1, just #2. And it's solid waste, not liquid.
    So, she seems healthy, but lies around a lot like most house cats do. My wife seems to think the cat has a bad hind leg by the way she walks now. I see no difference. And she still jumps up to a high window ledge just fine when we open the windows.
    The litter box is cleaned twice a day, and there's nothing to get in the way of using it.
    What's the deal? Taking this cat to the vet can be a real chore. So save me from doing that. Ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

Rug care [ 1 Answers ]

Which type of rug shampoo machine is the best - steam or chemical? Any suggestions of which to purchase? I live in Eastern Iowa. Thank you

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

Puppy chewing on rug [ 6 Answers ]

Is there a spray or something you can get to spray on things you don't want puppy to chew on? He seems to have taken a liking to my area rug and nothing seems to deter him from it. He has lots of toys he chews on but ends up back at the rug eventually. He has also started playing with the puppy...

Small spot on rug wet--on slab--no basement [ 1 Answers ]

We have noticed a small wet spot on our rug, which happens to be next to a ceramic tile, near our entryway. The wet spot is about 3" from a closet, and on the other side of the back of the closet wall is our laundry room, with washer and dryer. The grout on the tile next to the wet spot is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.