Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djhouse1953 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 01:14 PM
    Honda thermal switch
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to test a thermal switch on a honda to see if it's any good, I have checked the fan , it's fine, replaced the fan relay, what happens is the fan is not running long enough in stop and go traffic to cool the engine down. I tried wiring the fan to a manual switch inside that I could control manually, it kept the engine cool just fine. Anyone know how thanks Steve

Check out some similar questions!

89 Honda CRX 1.5L Testing Thermal Switch for Radiator Fans) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1989 Honda CRX 1.5L that has two fans on the Radiator. The car seems to want to overheat and bubble out into the overflow bottle. I have replaced the cap and tested the fan motors. I noticed that the radiator seems to boil over before the fans ever kick on. I have been told that...

Rheem Criterion thermal switch keeps tripping [ 4 Answers ]

Recurring intermittent problem: Furnace runs properly, but more and more often, the thermal (350 deg) switch above the leftmost burner trips, which causes the blower to stay on and the furnace to NOT re-light when the thermostat calls for another cycle. I can reset the switch (depress the small...

Thermal limiter switch for Frigidaire dryer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I access the thermal limiter switch on a Frigidaire model#FDEB23RGS1? I can't find it. What does it look like? I really would appreciate your help.

Kenmore washer Motor thermal switch [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any thermal automatic reset switch built into the washer motor. My washer is direct drive kenmore washer model #110.92588210. If so if it is restting frequently, can I change the switch or do I have to replace the motor? My washer runs for few seconds and stops and starts again and stops...

How to replace thermal cutoff switch [ 1 Answers ]

Want to know the location of thermal cutoff switch on Y Magic chef electric dryer so that I can replace with new one. Model # YE/YG225LV

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.