Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    mano2012's Avatar
    mano2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 22, 2012, 08:32 AM
    Visitor visa for parents
    I want to apply for my in laws. As they have very good travel history. Right now they have 5 year visitor visa for UK. I have sponsor my husband in 2010 and he came to Canada Feb 2012. But now my in laws want to come to visit us for few weeks.

    Can anyone tell me how to apply visit visa for them, they are having very strong ties in Pakistan. I'm seeing super visa everywhere. Which I think doesn't need for them.

    Please help me.

Check out some similar questions!

Visitor visa [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an iranian boy who live in malaysia for more than 2 years 26 years old, now I'm in middle of my study and have malaysia student visa, my grandma and uncles live in us for more than 30 years and they are citizen of us, I want to get a visitor visa and come to us for visit them for few days,do I...

Us/uk marriage.. Can I get spouse visa while in uk on visitor visa? [ 1 Answers ]

Us/uk citizens getting married in the US. Spouse wants to live in uk. Can we get married and can I go back with him pn my visitor visa and then apply for spouse visa in the uk as his wife.

Canadian Visitor Visa [ 2 Answers ]

I know that Ghana is a very corrupt country. If someone were to bribe the Cdn Immigration Office in Ghana to get a Visitor Visa to Canada, what would be the repercussions. Would it really be a legitimate Visa, and if I was inviting this person to visit me, are there any legal problems that I could...

Visitor visa [ 1 Answers ]

:D Is it best to wait to apply for visa at the port of entry in the country I'm visiting? Or Is it best to apply for visit before I leave? It's so time consuming!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.