Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    loizeno57's Avatar
    loizeno57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 24, 2012, 07:18 AM
    I am a permanent resident and would like to travel to niagara falls canada
    I am from cuba, but a legal resident of the US and would like to visit tha niagara falls in the canadian side, but my passport is expired, can I still be able to visit?
    JudyKayTee's Avatar
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

    Jun 24, 2012, 07:22 AM
    You need a current Passport OR an enhanced driver's license.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Niagara Falls! Where Does All This Water Come From? [ 10 Answers ]

RE: NIAGARA FALLS: My Son wants to know from where does all this water come? How does it continue to fall like this? And where does it go - why is there no flooding?

Visa requirements to visit Niagara Falls, ON Canada [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1 B visa working in USA, planning to visit Niagara falls, ON, Canada. Can any one suggest do I need to get a Visitor / TRV (Temporary Resident visa) to visit Niagara Falls at ON, Canada? If any one know information about immigration laws around that Travel are welcome. ...

Niagara Falls Hotels [ 1 Answers ]

I will be staying by Niagara Falls Aug 24 - Aug 26 I need a good deal on a room in an hotel with a view of the falls ?

Visit Niagara falls [ 1 Answers ]

I am an indian, lives in chicago, plan to visit Niagara falls (canadian side), do I need canada visa? How do I apply and let me know the fee Please

Niagara Falls [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know why the toilet spirts out water from the toilet bowl like Niagara Falls for no apparent reason? For this reason I am now always putting the lid on my toilet seat. Can someone help me? Do I have to call a plumber? PS. I live in a condo? Jj

View more questions Search