Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mzzsashavashti Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 06:01 PM
    I need an answer quick please
    Hi my name is sasha and I need someone's advice... my boyfriend is the kind of guy that has never cheated and he never will. The problem is is that I just moved to vegas from Minnesota and he came with me. He hates it here he has no friends, and no family out here. We are now constantly fighting because he always is talking about Minnesota and how he misses his two best friends... (what am I? Chop liver?). The fight today was about him using the word love to me in past tense... he said he didn't mean it that way but he is always doing this... I went overboard and packed up all his stuff and started throwing it in the livingroom... my older brother(34) started calling me all sorts of names from phycotic to whore, and my boyfriend just stood there... a half an hour later he came in and told me he loved me and was sorry now I am sitting here in the bathroom thinking... half of me loves him to death and the other half hates him. What do I do??
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2006, 08:24 PM
    He's obviously very unhappy with the move. What do you plan to do about it? He obviously loves you and wants to stay with you or he would have gone back by now. Think it through and then sit down just the two of you and decide what you want to do... Stay there or go back to where he was happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need help quick! [ 10 Answers ]

ok I need help I just got a 3 month old pitbull 2 day and her name is Bookie and she wouldn't eat or drink anything the whole day 2 day also she's been throwing up all day and sh'e kinda weak does that mean she has parvo

Need Help Quick [ 7 Answers ]

I live in Virginia and have a bi-polar daughter who will be 18 on Sunday. She has been abusive to me for years and I need her to leave my house, once she is 18. She is refusing. How can I legally make her leave my house? I am desperate.

Quick Question? [ 4 Answers ]

There is this girl on my msn . I have been talking to her since about 6 months ago and she says she likes me a bit more then a friend . Anyway I was thinking this is kind of crazi but some of the stuff she says is really cute and so yes I like her. I want to know what I should do . Should I meet...

Quick Question? [ 5 Answers ]

There is this girl on my msn . I have been talking to her since about 6 months ago and she says she likes me a bit more then a friend . Anyway I was thinking this is kind of crazi but some of the stuff she says is really cute and so yes I like her. I want to know what I should do . Should I meet...

Quick queston for any that can answer! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, was wondering if anyone knowns the quick protein diet plan, because I used this site about a year ago and one of the professionals gve it t me but I lost it. I goes something like you can eat eggs and bacon for dinner and you couldn'e eat any white veggies. It was a very straight forward...

View more questions Search