Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    carleej499's Avatar
    carleej499 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 20, 2010, 11:04 AM
    How do I get my college transcript from gadsden business college when its closed down
    Trying to get transcript from GBC, but have been told the school has closed and when I call the phone just rings. I really needs this document asap! Any info would be very helpful!!
    carleej499's Avatar
    carleej499 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 20, 2010, 11:05 AM

    GBC is located in anniston,al- forgot to add that
    Just Looking's Avatar
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

    Aug 31, 2010, 09:50 PM

    Check this link. It says you can get transcripts for a number of closed colleges, including GBC.

    Alabama Community College System

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gadsden Business College in Alabama Transcript [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get your transcript from Gadsden Business College in Anniston Alabama I believe this school has been closed. I know the branch I went to school is. The phone rings but no one ever answers. Thank you for any information.

How to get my transcript from meadows college of business a closed school in Georgia [ 9 Answers ]

How can I get my transcript from a closed school that I graduated from in 1991.meadows college of business of albany, ga. Thanks for help

Transcript from a closed college [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a transcript from a Technical College in PA that has shut down? The name was Schuylkill Institute of Business and Technology(a.k.a. SIBT), in Pottsville Pennsylvania.

Closed college transcript [ 1 Answers ]

I am christobell and want to ask you about getting my transcript from a closed college that I had attended in 1969. The name of the college was Peninsula Business College in Newport News, Virginia. I need this transcript for a job.

Transcript from Closed College [ 1 Answers ]

Need to obtain an official transcript from a closed college, Armstrong University (formerly Armstrong College) in Oakland California.

View more questions Search