Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    citysue62's Avatar
    citysue62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 10, 2010, 04:58 PM
    How do I find my records from Metropolitan Business College, Chicago IL?
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 37,894, Reputation: 5430
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

    Nov 10, 2010, 06:08 PM

    Call the state board of higher education. Disbanded schools' records are transferred to an existing school or to Springfield --

    Illinois Board of Higher Education
    431 East Adams, 2nd Floor
    Springfield, Illinois 62701-1404

    Phone: (217) 782-2551
    Fax: (217) 782-8548
    TTY: (888) 261-2881

    General Information:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my college transcript from gadsden business college when its closed down [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to get transcript from GBC, but have been told the school has closed and when I call the phone just rings. I really needs this document asap! Any info would be very helpful!!

How can I find out about a closed Business College I attended [ 1 Answers ]

I went to a business colleged in Tampa. It was Betz Business College on Westshore BLVD Tampa Florida. I need to provide a prospective employee with the information '

Getting Records from a Closed College [ 3 Answers ]

I have been out of school for over 20yrs, and I am trying to get back into the groove. I am trying to get my records from Loop City College. What should I do?

View more questions Search