Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Mohammed Adil's Avatar
    Mohammed Adil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 29, 2017, 06:34 PM
    Help And suggestion
    Askum all,Iam mohammed Adil AliHydeardad.I am going to write along but please don't ignore it as it say all about my difficult life.In recent yrs my father has sold our own house and distributed the amount in us, we are 3 bothers each one of us have got 3 lkhs rupess and my father is not staying with us since a long time because he is living with his second wife as own my mother expired in 2006. When I was aged about 12 yrs.Hence I was staying with brothers and the hard part of life started when my elder got married, there were issues happening between us, so he decided to stay alone with his new wife few months after marriage. And that time I was aged about 16 yrs I guess.Then after me and my one more elder bother were living together and there were noboby to cook food for us. Hence I used to take care of everything.(From cooking to washing clothes on hand and cleaning house.) in meanwhile my father sold the house and gave amount to all of us. And he wanted his own life.And here is the biggest mistake I made when I gave 3 lakhs rupess to my elder brother. When he said that he wanted to invest the amount in a business. Then, few months later my brother got married and the rest of the picture is horrible and when I recall it, I feel like crying and taking revenge or destroying him.After marriage my [FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]sister-in-law used to stay almost at her mothers house and I again used to take of everything of home ( cooking, cleaning, washing cloths and all odd works ) i was about 18 or 19 yrs i guess . My brother started treating me like a salve and princess to my sister-in-law. [/FONT][FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]He used to ask me to wash cloth of my sister in law and when is denied it. i was bitten too badly that i cannot hear from my one ear( Till date i am hearing a sound like buzzz always in my one ears and when consulted to doctor. doctor said there is need for surgery but i cannot do that because i dont have money and i am managing the with sound in my ear till today)All my money was with him and i was help less i have no relatives.Then i decided to look for a help from police and i went to police station saying the full story.Police has called my brother and asked him to give my money back then, he said he lost all the money in bussines and cannot afford to give the money however we togther took a decision and the decision was to pay the amount of 1 lakh rupee in ever yr so that all the amount can be settled with in 3 yrs. we both agreed on his and we prepared a bond mentioning the above things.After that, as per the suggestion of police i left the home alone and was living with my bachelor friends. Alhumdiah that i was having a job.Now its been al most two yrs seen the agreement is made and i have not got penny from him .When asked about money he says he will give. he will give. i even requested for at least 30,000 thousand then he started all his stories saying he is not going to work he even dont have money but fact is he have money and have two auto rickshwas and a good running bussiness. So what should i do ??shall i forgive the amount a move on??Shall i fight for my haq??Shall i drag him to court if he denies??What islam says ??[/FONT]I would love to have suggestion in ismalic way.[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]everyone,i will be waiting for reply.[/FONT]
    joypulv's Avatar
    joypulv Posts: 21,593, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

    Jan 30, 2017, 05:39 AM
    Take your brother to court. But it may cost more than you can afford, and even if you win (which you might not), he still might not pay.
    You could lose because you don't have enough proof. Or because your brother can say he gave you a home without charging rent.
    What does your father say?

    I am not a Muslim, but I don't think Islam covers intra-family loans. You could talk to an imam near you. That's what I would do, because it's a complicated matter.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 54,328, Reputation: 10855

    Jan 30, 2017, 09:02 AM
    Consulting your local religious leader on this matter is a good suggestion especially if you have it in writing. You can also let him know you will seek a higher official authority if he cannot keep up his end of your compact, be it the cops or the courts, or again your local religious leader.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suggestion [ 0 Answers ]

What happens if the calcium level elevates up to 12.00

Need suggestion [ 1 Answers ]

I am tall (5' 8") girl. I Like to wear westren cloths. I want to look fatter because I'm thin. My weight is 52 kg. I have short hair. Suggest some style for me

About suggestion [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 and half years old daughter , she is very playful, she is never listening me. When I tell her its not good don't do it . She is very happy to do me

ID suggestion [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest me a good ID which has my name rehan in it?

View more questions Search