Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ptangyang Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Boy gets tagged for punching teacher
    We are trying to find out the name of a film we saw in 2007 about a youth who gets expelled from school for punching his teacher after his father had died he is then tagged and kept under home arrest
    ptangyang Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ptangyang
    we are trying to find out the name of a film we saw in 2007 about a youth who gets expelled from school for punching his teacher after his father had died he is then tagged and kept under home arrest
    The film had another boy and a girl who lived next door who he was watching
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Disturbia
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Oct 29, 2008, 08:16 PM

Disturbia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tagged Elk probability [ 2 Answers ]

I also am having an extremely rough time with this question: There are 20 elk in a forest. You catch and tag 5 of them and release them. A little while later you catch 4. What is the probability that 2 of the 4 newly caught elk are tagged from before? If I have 4 elk the probability that 2...

Worf a Punching Bag? [ 4 Answers ]

Ever notice how the supposedly formidable Klingon warrior Worf is always getting beat Up by other aliens? One alien sent him flying across the room as if swatting a fly away. Data, punched him in the stomach and after Worf growled in order to save face he collapsed In a heap. The Ferenge...

Punching accuracy [ 1 Answers ]

How would I go about improve my punching accuracy and still keep my speed for it seem that when I put all my will to be accurate the speed at wich usely strike has decreese would you plese help me solve this problem.

Punching new hole in electrical box [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a tool for punching a large hole in an electrical box when there is no punchout in the right place? Thanks Ron

View more questions Search