Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Phytochem's Avatar
    Phytochem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 24, 2017, 06:35 AM
    If you grab the stalks of a hemp plant, a powder will come off on your hands. Or you can shake the stalk (and leaves) and it will fall off. I would greatly appreciate if somebody can enlighten me on the scientific name of this stuff. It's not trichomes.
    Stratmando's Avatar
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

    Jul 13, 2017, 06:35 AM
    Look up Keef, and Keif?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search