Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jun 22, 2014, 12:51 PM
    Name of a children's book series
    I desperately need help! I used to love this book series as a kid but I can't remember the name of it or who wrote them. It was this family of lime green alien like creatures with two children, a boy named Rex and I think the other one was a girl. I'm not actually sure if they were aliens, they could have been some kind of bugs. But they had human qualities. I remember in one book the kids wanted a pet and went to the pet store to pick one out. That's all I remember. If anyone knows this series, please help me! Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying a children's book about lake monsters (picture book not chapter book) [ 2 Answers ]

I was hoping someone could help me identify the title or author of a picture book I used to read as a child. I've seen that other users have had success with similar questions but unfortunately I just remember the basic premise of this book. Any help or tips would be great! The book I'm looking...

Children's book made into a series [ 1 Answers ]

The book I am looking for was made into a children's series. This screened after school in the 80s. Book/Series is about American Civil war. A family buys a house in America and the children find a soldiers helmet (civil war) and take it to their bedroom. During the night, a face of a solider...

Children's book series.yellow hardback, small girl dark hair. [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm just going to try and see what responses I get back from this. I remember reading a book series when I was in elementary school about a little girl who had dark hair and it revolved around a mystery in each book. They weren't very long... that's pretty much all I remember... sorry!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.