Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahtwv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Looking for a book I read about 10 years ago, similar to island of the blue dolphins
    It is similar to island of the blue dolphins, its about a girl who's whole village is wiped out. She eventually leaves the island and is forced to mate a cruel man and has his child. She lives with an old man who carves animals and things. They eventually kill the cruel man, she eventually adopts another mans baby and nurses both hers and his. It has a few sex scenes in it, and its definitely not a Children's book like island of the blue dolphins. Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find book I read years ago [ 0 Answers ]

There is book that I read years ago and I can't remember the Title or the author, so if you know please help me out! In the beginning of the book the heroine is at a party where her cousin is getting engaged. (The cousin's fiancés is really a spy along with her brother) In the first chapter, the...

I read this book a couple of years ago, but I can't think of the name of it. [ 0 Answers ]

Its urban, the characters are lai parker, and marquise jones. It's about a mna who cheats on his girlfriend, then he gets killed, his girlfriend ends of in a mental hospital, and his mistress ends up in prison for his murder. Please help me!

Trying ti find a book I read a few years ago [ 1 Answers ]

This was a crime/mystery book about a stag night prank that went wrong. The groom was buried (for a joke) in a coffin, but then the rest of the party were killed in a car crash. Turns out the bride to be was not as white as thought. Can anyone help trace the book? Thanks, Judith

Looking for a book that I read years ago. [ 1 Answers ]

I read a book about a girl who went through her grandmother's mirror and lived her life in her grandmothers time. She had even had children (twins I think) and when she was old, she opened the door to her grand-daughters bed room just as the even happened again... At least that's how I remember...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.