Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelbstar276 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 07:06 PM
    Kid/Tween book about a really tall girl and short boy
    I read this book when I was in public school, and I just can't remember the name of it. It was a pretty short chapter book aimed at kids or tweens. One of the main characters was a girl who was really tall and had really long legs. I remember one of the opening chapters involved her ice skating with her friend on a frozen pond/river. And then I think she left because she got mad at her friend and was feeling lonely. I think her name started with an L or E. I think it was Ellie, or Elise, or Louise, but I'm not positive. People were always making fun of her because of her height. Then there's this really short boy who she likes and he likes her, I think his name might be ben, but she's embaressed because they get made fun of even more because of their height differences. I think they go to a school dance together? If anyone has any idea what I'm talking about, or think they might know the name of this book, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks :)

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to remember a title of a book I read as a kid about a boy and a badger. [ 3 Answers ]

It was about a boy who was able to communicate with animals. He ends up living with a badger. It was probably printed in the 70's.

80's cartoon short, with two black haired men in lab coats. One tall, and one short. [ 0 Answers ]

What is the name of the 80's cartoon short that had two characters in white lab coats? There was a tall thin man, and a short, more round one. The tall man had a wiry black moustache, very prominent nose and had a nasally voice, and I am unsure of any features for the short man, and I don't believe...

Thick children's book with short stories,one w/dogs party, one with boy inventor [ 2 Answers ]

I had a thick book as a kid, it was big too, bigger than an A4 sheet of paper, and it was full of illustrations and different short stories. There was one where different types of dogs were all rushing to attend a party. And there was one where a boy invented many different gadgets including a...

Tween Book [ 1 Answers ]

My Brothers and I read this book in elementary school. We all want to say "west side stories" it's a bunch of cute stories about an elementary school for example one kid when he is finally forced to take off his jacket is actually a mouse? Any information would be great!:confused:

I'm looking for a book,(A girl,boy, child) Called It [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for a book, can't remember the name, someone recommended me to read it 3 years ago. It was called " A (girl,Boy or child ") Called It.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.