Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spokanellc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2010, 02:57 PM
    web site/data base for harlequin romance books
    I'm looking for an old hqn book {1968or 1969}. I think I've found it but can't find a synopsis for it. The one that may be it is isbn #037301273X.
    wcascade40 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 25, 2010, 08:32 AM
    You can't search by ISBN on this site, but go to vintageromances.com. It is a database with descriptions of all the older harlequin titles. You can search by name, descriptions,etc. Hope you find your book.
    spokanellc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 11:43 AM
    Comment on wcascade40's post
    Wcascaqde40, Thanks. This is a great website. I found the description for the book. Unfortunately it wasn't the one I had hoped it was but now I may be able to find that one on this web site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Publishing scanned books on web site? [ 10 Answers ]

I want to make a web site for the students, in my country, about english literature.I want to upload scanned copies of all the text books and reference books included in all the syllabus of all the universities of my country.this is not for sale.just to provide students help in their studies. This...

Old Harlequin romance novels [ 3 Answers ]

I used to read Harlequin romance novels when I lived in the US, but I left all my books behind when I moved to Europe approx. 10 years ago, but there were a few of the stories that stuck out in my head, but I don't remember the names of them. If anyone could help me, or direct me to where I might...

Does anyone Know how to create a Web site data base? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to create a web site data base? It doesn't have to be complicated. I just wanted to create a data base for my field of study: basically including web sites that would be useful for different areas of research. If anyone has any ideas as to how I can create...

Wording and layout of a web site- Please suggest Books. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I'm trying to find a book or some sort of info that will teach me the best way to word a web site. Also something that will teach me the best way to lay out a web site. E.g. putting links on certain parts of the page and how many etc. There are some sites that look a lot more...

View more questions Search