Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GigiBeanz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 05:28 PM
    Cna't Remember The Title or Author
    I wonder if someone could help me. I read this book whereas it told the story of a young girl(first person) who was dealing with an alcoholic Mother. She lived with Mom and Mom was all she had until her met and married. The girl( I think her name was Francesca and was called Frankie) befriended her Step Dad. Mom and Step Dad had a falling out over her heavy drinking as well as other issues so he left her but he and "Frankie" remained friends."Frankie" meets a boy and they develop a close relationship and Mom disapproves. Mom tries to come between "Frankie" and her boyfriend. Mom and"Frankie" have a disagreement over the boyfriend and Mom tries to hurt "Frankie" . In self defense Mom gets killed and Frankie serves a jail sentence but feels free from the abuses of Mom. She and boyfriend I believe get married and have a baby or maybe just baby. Mom in her drunken stupor used to always play this song on the record player I think it was Spanish or Italian . It was the name she called her daughter and it is the title of the book. It is if I recall correctly a single name title book. With all of that said... can anyone help me? :confused:
    eecarson Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2010, 08:30 AM
    Is it "Francesca...Baby?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown Title or Author [ 10 Answers ]

I remember reading a book when I was around 11 about siblings whose parents die (I think) and the oldest (sister) is afraid of being separated, so they go on the run from authorities. She tries to keep them all fed and finds eggs to be the cheapest food to buy. Eventually they are found/caught...

Author/Title unknown [ 1 Answers ]

I read a novel years ago, where the story concerned a group of plane crash survivors who used scrap material from a nearby abandoned mine to construct medieval type weapons (trebuchet, crossbows, etc), to prevent a local militia from crossing a river to capture them. I initially believed it was...

Do you now the author and song title? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember only the middle of the song: "And I wana fall through the stars Stright into your arms ..... .....feel love I hope you comprehend" Thank you for any help. :)

View more questions Search