Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murshyblues Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Poem.
    How could I not see, what was ahead of me, the future I dreamed of the life I imagined,
    It all came to an end the day I realized it was just a dream
    A dream that I dream everyday and night for all my life,
    the day my faith left and my hope fade, was when I realize it was nothing more than a dream, a wish that my heart made when I was asleep and awake.
    Although deep inside I knew the truth, I pushed it away and pretended it was never there and kept on dreaming. I kept my faith and hope alive that one day it will all come to an end, but now I know, that day may never come.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 12:41 AM
    I apologize that no one else has answered you.

I do like your poem. Poems are things from your heart. They can take many forms.

I have just rearranged the form of it a little bit and made some grammar changes as to the articulation all so that it is more readable and understandable. I hope that you don't mind.

I won't rate it on the basis that I like it or hate it. That wouldn't be fair. It is a good poem, overall.

Perhaps others will have some ideas as to how it could further be improved, or offer their opinion as to what they think of it overall.
    jazzysoswaggy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 05:40 PM
    I like it it heart filled and its just a good poem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Average rate of return, net present value, internal rate of return, & payback period [ 3 Answers ]

CAM Company is evaluating a project requiring a capital expenditure of $619,200. The project has an estimated life of four years and no salvage value. The estimated net income and net cash flow from the project are as follows: Year Net Income ...

Direct-cost rate, Indirect Cost rate [ 1 Answers ]

Budget 2007 Pro labor compensation $960,000 Audit support department cost $720,000 Pro Labor-hours billed to clients 16,000 hours Actual Results 2007 Audit support department costs $744,000 Pro labor-hours billied to clients 15,500 hours Actual pro labor cost rate $58

A Poem [ 3 Answers ]

A Different Christmas Poem The embers glowed softly, and in their dim Light, I gazed round the room and I cherished the Sight. My wife was asleep, her head on my chest, My daughter beside me, angelic in rest. Outside the snow fell, a blanket of white, ...

Poem [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone explain this poem? A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of book

View more questions Search