Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foristelldan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2014, 03:39 PM
    Don't know title
    Need title a family of three finally escape a haunted house only to find they are themselves ghost
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 12, 2014, 03:46 PM
    Could it be "The others"?

The Others (2001) - IMDb
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

May 13, 2014, 05:12 PM
    Haunting of Winchester House (2009)
    IMDb review excerpt (edited):
    This is about a family of three (Mom, Dad and daughter) who are caretaking the Winchester House. It turns out that there's a curse on the house, and every person killed by a Winchester rifle comes to the house to get revenge on the family or anyone who's there, which equates to a lot of ghosts.

Haunting of Winchester House (Video 2009) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know the title [ 0 Answers ]

A few people are in a room. The object of the game is to kill your oponents and be the last man standing

Don't have my title yet. [ 10 Answers ]

HI there, I bought a car from a private party. I made my last payment on the 25th of last month and now the seller is telling me that she can't get me the title until August 25th, when she pays off the balance of the car. Which I wasn't told when I purchased it. My question is, how long...

Don't know the title or who's in it can someone help [ 1 Answers ]

A city boy in the country for the summer at the end of the movie he helps deliver a baby kisses the girl with glasses and gets a signed photo to show his friends who he met over the summer last seine of the movie he is in the back seat of the car telling his parents what he wants to eat when they...

I don't know the title! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a title of an old movie... 3 friends decided to stay the night at a cemertary in a muslin... it was 2 white girls and 1 black girl... and the black girl kept chewin on a toothbrush... then they were I thing killed or was stalked by some ladys spirit... please if anyone the title...

Help don't know the title [ 3 Answers ]

I watched it when I was younger. It was about this boy who had no family got in trouble and had to go to a boys detention place it kind of looked like it was in the middle of no where. Wel the guy that runs it had a blonde hair daughter and the boy falls for her but the father does not approve I no...

View more questions Search