Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mad mike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 11:34 PM
    Don't know the title or who's in it can someone help
    A city boy in the country for the summer at the end of the movie he helps deliver a baby kisses the girl with glasses and gets a signed photo to show his friends who he met over the summer last seine of the movie he is in the back seat of the car telling his parents what he wants to eat when they get home
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 21, 2010, 03:04 PM

Sounds like Just Looking

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know the title [ 2 Answers ]

It has a guy with a camra he is doing a documentery on gangs and is at a gang fight video taping it and the people that he is taping are his friends

I don't know the title! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a title of an old movie... 3 friends decided to stay the night at a cemertary in a muslin... it was 2 white girls and 1 black girl... and the black girl kept chewin on a toothbrush... then they were I thing killed or was stalked by some ladys spirit... please if anyone the title...

I don't know the title [ 3 Answers ]

2 kids and there dog jump into a coloring book and meet people of all colors. They all sing and in the end are all brought together.

Title about a girl who's dad leaves her with someone who treats her badly. [ 2 Answers ]

The girl is left by here dad who I believe is going away to war. She shows up with her suitcase and her father promises he will return. She goes into the big building to find that she will be the girl treated as a "slave" to everyone else. There is a girl in the movie who brushes her hair 100 times...

Who's sings and title of this song? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out who sings a song and what its called?. its older and its christian..

View more questions Search