Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jigbott Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 08:41 AM
    Who wrote the poem
    Who wrote the poem 'I have a little Satnav' ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2012, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jigbott View Post
    Who wrote the poem 'I have a little Satnav' ?

It's posted many places as "author unknown."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

Our love will be everlasting. Our feelings that are so true with the bond that we have . Its only the beginning for us. But forever! I never thought I could find someone so true and so beautiful, strong and so considerate. When I think about us I feel happy but yet lucky I want everything as we...

Who wrote this poem? Breathless I Melt Dreams of you Fill my Soul... Drifting into Paradise with

Who wrote this poem: [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know which to prefer, The beuty of inflictions Or the beauty of innuendous, The black bird whistling Or just after

You are blinded by the past, and cannot see A heart so pure and kind and only harmony. I'f you never take a risk your heart is yours to keep Love remains a dream that safe and happens only in your sleep I don't need to sell myself and men are always there But am looking for the one to...

Who wrote this poem? [ 2 Answers ]

"The time I've lost in wooing, In watching and pursuing The light that lies In woman's eyes, Has been my heart's undoing. Tho' Wisdom oft has sought me, I scorn'd the lore she brought me, My only books Were women's looks, And folly's all they taught me.

View more questions Search