I used to read Harlequin romance novels when I lived in the US, but I left all my books behind when I moved to Europe approx. 10 years ago, but there were a few of the stories that stuck out in my head, but I don't remember the names of them. If anyone could help me, or direct me to where I might be able to get the names of the titles, I would appreciate it!

- One is about a rock singer who ran away from home as a teenager and used to send presents to herself, signed, "Love, me". She and another singer performed "Sexual Healing" on stage.

-Another is about a guy in a wheelchair who falls in love with a model who's being stalked by a fan.

- The third is about a woman who drew illustrations for books, she was a single Mom and she has a very checkered past. I think she falls in love with the local sheriff or something.

It's been over 10 years since I have read them, but I hope someone can help me out. :)