Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbebe707 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Would like tattoo in greek
    I would like to get the words crazy & beautiful tattooed on my wrists. I do not know the correct translation of these words in greek. Can anyone help? :D
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Mar 12, 2007, 02:23 AM
    Here you go:

Crazy=Τρελλός
    Beautiful=Όμορφος

For a lower case "C" or "B" simply make the first letters smaller. Just be sure to double check the translation before making it permanent as I do not speak the language at all myself. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Unwanted Tattoo! [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get rid of an unwanted Tattoo?

Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm maria please please please could you tell me where to find a pic of jordans tattoo on her wrist:confused:

Tattoo Designs [ 1 Answers ]

My son is an excellent designer. He doesn’t want to get into the needling part of tattoos, but he likes to make designs. Many of his friends seek him out to make designs that they can take to the tattoo parlors. He’s giving away his designs for little or no money. Can anyone suggest how he can...

Tattoo [ 7 Answers ]

OK this may seem weird but latly I've bin thinking about getting a tattoo but not a normall one, it would be on my penis I'm not precise on what I won't but I was wondering if any one has bin their an done that, would they give some advise on what to get or how painfull it is. Also does it cost...

View more questions Search