Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessic12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 03:58 AM
    How do I stop my tongue bar from making a groove?
    I have had my tongue perced for around 2 years ago and have a groove on the top of my tongue from where the ball on the bar has been sitting I know its not too tight because I have change it 4 times with 3 different bar sizes so how can I stop it making the groove and getting rid of the groove without losing the pircing all together?

Jessica Xxx
    piercingfacts Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 05:37 PM
    The reason you tongue has a grove is because of the swelling you got the first few weeks of your swelling, it normally will never go away its going to be there forever there's really nothing you can do about it, and plus its good even after a few years your tongue could swell up in the mornings and that's why the grove stay there so it won't be too bad when it swells :) I hope this answers your questions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue and groove floor gaps [ 21 Answers ]

We had a 1 1/2" thick tongue and groove floor installed for the upper level of our cabin which also serves as the ceiling of our main level. It looks great on the main level but upstairs, there are wide spaces where the tongue and groove meet. The boards weren't perfect and it rained and rained...

Condensation dripping from tongue and groove ceiling [ 1 Answers ]

We have a tongue and groove ceiling and no access to the attic. We used fiberglass insulation in between the trusses when we built our home. We put vents along the roof line. Now when the snow thaws in spring, we get water dripping through the tongue and groove onto everything. We know that we...

2x6 tongue and groove flooring directly on floor joist [ 5 Answers ]

I am building a cabin and will be using 2x10 floor joists at 24" on center. Can I place 2X6 tongue and groove lumber directly on the joists as the only flooring material. Thanks

Old oak tongue & groove flooring [ 2 Answers ]

Did they contruct oak tongue and groove flooring without a subfloor?

Installing tongue & groove boards vertically [ 1 Answers ]

When installing tongue and groove 1 by 6 pine boards vertically on a 2x4 wall that has nothing else on it, how may nailers should I put in between the 2x4s from top to bottom to provide something to nail to? This is a regular 8 foot wall.

View more questions Search