Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chickezie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 05:25 PM
    Upper cartilage piercing swollen
    I got my piercing about two weeks ago, I was trying to take the backing off without taking the whole earring out, but it came out anyway. I but the earring back in, but when I woke up this morning it was throbbing and my ear is really swollen and red. I cleaned it with claire's ear solution and put ice on it, but nothing has changed. Help please!
    hisangel18 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 11:50 PM
    This happened to me just take the earing out it won't grow up as fast as they say it will because mine swelled really bad and got infected what you need to do it go and buy a real earing because the one that they probably gave you was fake hope this helped oh and don't use rubbing alcholo it will make it 10xs worse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage Piercing red and swollen. [ 33 Answers ]

I just got my cartilage pierced 4 days ago (with a needle, not a gun). I've been cleaning it as instructed. Right now, it's red, swollen, and painful. I assume this is normal since it's only been four days. But these are also signs of infection... I was just wondering at what point I should start...

Swollen cartilage piercing [ 10 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced about 5 months ago and recently it got snagged on my shirt. It was sore and swollen but now it's less sore but there is a major bump on the back of the piercing. Does that bump eventually go away? Should I remove the earring and let the hole close altogether?

My cartilage piercing is very swollen [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I just got my cartlidge pierced around 6 months or so ago and it was fine after I got it pierced but in the last few days it's been really sore and now it's all red and swollen here is a picture of just how bad it is http://tinypic.com/r/245n8lf/6 please I need help on what to do thanks

Does your cartilage piercing get swollen? [ 2 Answers ]

I pierced my cartilage on Friday which was like 4 days ago but it's a little swollen I noticed it a little flat but I clean it alott during the day I clean it whenever I can but I want to know if the swelling will go down because I'm kind of worried about it

Cartilage piercing red and swollen? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so I was a tad stupid and got my first cartilage piercing 1 week ago, then decided to get the one right underneath it done 2 days later, even though I know it would increase change of infection, anyway it was fine, I was cleaning them twice a day, and they were painless, and going well. But...

View more questions Search