Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amlutz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Best Tattoo Shop in the Midwest?
    I have a large tattoo down my left sides as well as a smaller one on my right. I would like to have both added to. Because it's intricate and I'm picky I would be willing to travel for the best. Anyone have suggestions on a great tattoo shop in the midwest. I live in Southern Indiana so Indianapolis would be most convieniant but Louisville, Chicago, Grand Rapids, MI, St. Louis and Cincy would also be doable.

Thanks-
    miss k Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2007, 05:48 AM
    On The Edge Tattoo
    Bowling Green, OH
    419-353-5608

It really depends on what you want compared to the style the artists there do. But they're the best in my opinion. It might be a little further than you're willing to go but... I still wanted to put the info out there for you.
    mellyn11 Posts: 17, Reputation: 5

Feb 6, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Tiggers in Dallas Texas #1 (in nation, I thinK) 3 years running

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my Canon go to the shop? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a "Canon IXY Digital" and I just got it one year ago. I dropped it a few months ago anf the zoom lens is hanging off, it is still useable, but this black spring comes in the way of the screen. I don't know if Canon allows sending in for fixing.. Because I know this is fixable. Does anyone...

Coffee Shop [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a small coffee shop but I have no idea how to start to find the information I need. Can anyone help to start me on the right path?

Is heat pump an option in midwest and ductwk ? [ 5 Answers ]

This might be too general, don't know... Also, PLEASE don't tell me to goggle this... I've done some looking, I'll do more. Would like any advice from those in the know... Have a ranch with full finished basement, 2000 sqft up, 1000 dn, built 1950's. No 2nd floor to heat/cool. Central AC...

Building an online shop [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me on the best value-for-money software to build an online shop? I have only a few items for sale at

View more questions Search