Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jujue_bees Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 10:16 PM
    Mandala tattoo
    So I am thinking of a mandala tattoo, any ideas for interior design or body placement? I kind of like the idea of above and to the side of my hip, but probably the best place for the tat would be on my mid to lower back... but that's so cliché. Ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Dragon tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a picture of a dragon tattoo for my arm. I want the dragon tail to start at my wrist and the dragon to wrap itself around my arm 2-3 times with it's head on my shoulder to cover a poorly done tattoo on my shoulder. Anyone have any idea of where I can find such a picture? I have...

Bow tattoo [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! :) I need a picture with a bow tattoo, I seen one on nicole richie's neck and I loved it. But I don't want the exact copy of it so maybe someone has something like that!? Here is the picture of nicole's tattoo http://b.foto.radikal.ru/0605/0017fa11654b.jpg

Chinese tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a friend of mine wants to tattoo chinese letters saying "only best is good enough". Does anyone knows how is that written in chinese? Thanks.

Tattoo is art right? [ 9 Answers ]

:o helooo, I'm deciding on getting a tattoo which will be my first ! I'm really nervous but really want one? Am finkin of one on my foot, lower back or above my nicker line got any ideas tha would be nice?? I lyk Katie Price's on her back and on her foot if any one can help wif images well...

Butterfly tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

I have looked on the internet and found thousands of butterfly tattoos but I have not come across very many that I like. I am looking for small to medium butterfly tattoo's with a tribal design around or behind it to put on my lower leg or shoulder.. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.