Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nature babe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 10:04 AM
    Repiercing my belly button
    Sooo... my grandmother wouldn't let me pierce my belly button so I did it myself, but after about 4 months I took it out because I realized I didn't get enough skin pierced and I tried to let it heal up and then there was still the hole so I put the ring back it (it was tempting me out of my mind) and I took it out again after a day or so and it is healing better than the first time but there's still a hole indent so I'm using scar removal cream, but is that the right thing to do? And also, I want to get it repierced but will they let me with a hole already?
    Brittanyiscool Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Nov 19, 2006, 11:06 PM
    Piercers are very wary about piercing through scar tissue. You may be able to find someone to do it, but it's not really advised.
    MasonRacin Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2006, 12:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nature babe
    sooo.... my grandmother wouldn't let me pierce my belly button so i did it myself, but after about 4 months i took it out because i realized i didnt get enough skin pierced and i tried to let it heal up and then there was still the hole so i put the ring back it (it was tempting me out of my mind) and i took it out again after a day or so and it is healing better than the first time but there's still a hole indent so I'm using scar removal cream, but is that the right thing to do? and also, i want to get it repierced but will they let me with a hole already?
    I don't see where there would be an issue, the piercer would be piercing a different part of your bellybutton. Unless of course you want to keep your current placement. Just be careful piercing yourself, infection is easy to get. Not saying don't do it, just be sanitary!

Nov 22, 2006, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittanyiscool
    Piercers are very wary about piercing through scar tissue. You may be able to find someone to do it, but it's not really advised.
    Thanks for the answer:)

Nov 22, 2006, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonRacin
    I don't see where there would be an issue, the piercer would be piercing a different part of your bellybutton. Unless of course you want to keep your current placement. Just be careful piercing yourself, infection is easy to get. Not saying dont do it, just be sanitary!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Belly Button Piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I Was Wondering... Can U Pierce An Outty?

Belly Button Piercings [ 4 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced on Friday. It has been really red and oozing a lot of puss, which I am told is normal. But today, it seems to be leaking a clear sitcky liquid, It looks like balls on the barbell are sinking into my stomach and actually creating a bigger hole. Should I take it out or...

Repiercing my belly button? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so here is what happened, my parents said no to me getting my belly button pierced so I did it myself (I know stupid thing to do). It didn't get infected or anything but I took it out about 3-4 days ago. It was only in for about 6 days. Now my parents are saying that if I find a clean enough...

Belly Button Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a belly button piercing for about 5 months now and it is taking a very long time to heel. I was told to use Mecca to help it heel but it has been discontinued, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

View more questions Search