Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2009, 08:00 PM
    Lip piercing.
    I got my lip done a couple months ago, and it has healed very well, but at work I need to bandage it and it has caused the hole to stretch, it was pierced with a 14 gauge and now it can fit three lip rings in it:( (from pullinbg the bandage on and off), the one with the non-stick center don't work very well (the keep falling off) if anyone has any suggestions to help it not stretch...
    NoOnesHome Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 07:03 PM

Do you have it bandaged because you can't have it at work?
    What works for me is to just take it out and than just on my breaks slip it back in for a little bit, that will keep it open, also they have the clear retainers if that can work for you.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 07:33 PM

I was just about to suggest a clear retainer.

This is the controversy with face piercings. If you ever want a professional job then they are a no-no.
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 07:50 PM

No, we can't have anything at all in. It has nothing to do with the whole seeing part, it is if it gets caught or accidentally rips out they don't want to be in trouble :P but if I took it out would it grow in?
    NoOnesHome Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 10:34 AM

Just as long as you stick it back in like on your breaks is should be fine, I had my lip pierced in three different places and had to take them out for hours on end, just make sure to put it back in when you get the chance.
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 08:31 PM

Well I took it out today and it already started to grow in! It was out for 2 1/2 hours... so it dfoesnt look like that will work
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 30, 2009, 09:43 PM

Let it grow over, or find a job that approves. It seems that those are your only two options..
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 09:46 PM

I'm not letting it grow over. And I can bandage it, I was just wondering if anyone one else had some other suggestions I could try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is under the right topic but it'll have to do, I want to know the dangers of getting your web pierced(the skin between your fingers) also if anyone has it pierced I wasn't to know how much it hurt. Something's I want to know are can you hit a nerve, and get paralized, does it...

Piercing [ 25 Answers ]

Lately Ive been wanting a lip ring My parents are very strict about facial piercings but I wanted to know if it's a good idea or a bad one for a 13 year old with a lip ring

How do you get rid of a Keloid from a piercing without taking the piercing out? [ 2 Answers ]

I got an idustrial piercing in my left year about a little more then a month ago. All of a sudden I saw this bump raising on the top whole. I found out online that it's a keloid but I'm not to sure if I'm supposed to take it out. Do these things just go away? Are they dangerous? And is there...

Lip Piercing should I or should I not . [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I know a lot of people ask this question but I need advice; my mom said I can get my lip pierced when I turn 15 but I'm not sure where I should get it done. I kind of want snakebites and a couple of my friends said I should get them.. What do you think. http://i34.tinypic.com/2n87tdf.jpg

Self Piercing [ 7 Answers ]

Hey:) Just wondering if any one can give me the low down on DIY piercings? Like equiptment used, tecniques and places safe to be self pierced ! Thanks... :D

View more questions Search