Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolly-queen Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 10:40 AM
    Allergies?
    I know when you have a piercing infection you have to keep the ring on and clean it more and press it with hot water , but what if its not a infection but it's a allergic reaction to the jewellery what are you supposed to do ?
    Daementia Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 12, 2006, 03:14 AM
    I don't know cause I've never experienced such a thing but my advice would be to go and ask to the one that have had it done and to ask him
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2006, 04:57 AM
    Go back to where you got your piercing done.
    laura hamilton Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 07:41 AM
    I had an allergic reaction to the metal used when I got my belly button pierced. I changed the Jewellry to a different metal and it went down in two days and was fine. Ive had my piercing for 6 years now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Food allergies [ 20 Answers ]

I have an american pitbull terrier and he is allergic to some dog foods I would like to know if anyone know how to fix this problem other than switching the food cause I mean he only eats that type of food and no other so does anyone know what should I do besides taking him to the vet and switch...

Allergies [ 4 Answers ]

:( I have horrible allergies and I was just wondering if anyone knows any medicines that work well? I'm currently on Singulair and it isn't helping much. I have been on so many different kinds of allergy medications, but none seem to be working. I have missed several days of school because I have...

Allergies/asthma/neither? [ 2 Answers ]

For a long time I've been known to have "colds" very often, but someone gave me on the idea that it might be allergies. I always have a stuffy nose, though some days its worse than others, and I sneeze a lot. And sometimes I'll have itchy eyes. Since I have these pretty much all year, I didn't...

View more questions Search