Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 12:27 PM
    Pierced Ear
    Ok, so when I was 12 or 13 I had my ear pierced because I thought it was cool then. Well, after about a month, I didn't like it anymore. So, I took it out and it has been 6 years or a little more. Well, ever since then you can see where I had it pierced and I don't know why. Well, yesterday my fiancé was going through her jewelry box, and I grabbed an ear ring and was going to mess around and see if it would go through. I applied hardly any pressure. Actually none at all, and it slipped right through like it was just pierced recently. Why is that?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2009, 12:29 PM

Because the hole hadn't closed.
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 12:30 PM

I just figured with it just being a small ear ring over 6 years ago, the hole would have closed up by now.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2009, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    I just figured with it just being a small ear ring over 6 years ago, the hole would have closed up by now.

My third ear piercings have never closed up and it's been easily 10 years.
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    My third ear piercings have never closed up and it's been easily 10 years.
    Wow, OK. I had no idea. Thank You!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I Get My Belly Pierced [ 6 Answers ]

I really want to get my belly button pierced I am meant to be getting it done butt my belly button is an outtie and I only have a little bit of skin on the top of it so when I lay down flat this skin disappears but you can still get to it! Can anybody help me and tell me if this can be pierced...

I just got my cartilage pierced [ 8 Answers ]

And the piercer told me to clean it four to five times a day for two weeks, then only clean it 2-3 times a day. He told me to rotate it back and forth cause I got it done with a needle, and they gave me a hoop. Is that the wrong thing to do? It has been a few days now, and my ear hurts when I touch...

Should I get my tongue pierced [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I want my tongue pierced on my 16th birthday which is in two weeks Will it hurt if I have it done? My pain threshold is quite good

Should I get my bellybutton pierced? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 14 year old girl and have been begging my mam since I was twelve to let me get my bellybutton pierced. I was shocked when I asked her most recently and she said yes. They only thing we are both worried about is the fact that I haven't grown much ( In other words quite undeveloped) Does...

Getting the top of your ear pierced. [ 14 Answers ]

I am thinking of having it done this Wednesday but I am going on holiday the following Thursday to palm springs in LA and I want to be able to swim so I was wondering if anyone knows if you can swim when you have just had it pierced and what the side-effects might be if I did. Thanks

View more questions Search