Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

Sep 3, 2007, 11:23 PM
    Obviously people here really want to help however it's hard to do with only bits and pieces of information. I would strongly suggest seeking legal advice. There are many attorney's who will give a free consultation. Any choices you make right now will have legal consequences. And decisions concerning your child should be well thought out. I know you want a quick answer and some kind of reassurances however those won't help if you make a decision without enough information. Please see a lawyer and possibly talk with the doctor about the reassoning behind her actions. I truly hope you give this serious thought. Truly, Cathy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sad day!-breakup [ 4 Answers ]

My old boyfriend and I broke up about 2 months ago. It was for a pretty stupid reason and lots of miscommunications were made. I saw him a month later told him the way he treated me wasn't right and now we don't talk at all. I miss him terribly now. What do I do?

My mp3 player giving write protect error while formatting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everybody, I am getting write protect error while copying songs to my mp3 player, also getting the same whil formatting the mp3 player. Please help me to make my mp3 player work. Regards, Ajit

Giving proper 30 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

How do I give proper notice to a month to month tenant to vacate an apt in buffalo ny?

Giving up rights to a child [ 3 Answers ]

:D when a father gives up his rights, does he still have to pay child support? Is that the law in Illinois?

View more questions Search