Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizlin4055 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 07:09 AM
    No toolbar after download
    I have hughes.net, but after downloading the toolbar, it doesn't show up anywhere on my start screen. What do I do?

Mizlin4055:(
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 14, 2008, 07:22 AM

After you download the toolbar, you have to run the downloaded program to install the toolbar.

http://ak.exe.imgfarm.com/images/noc...t/hgnbarSp.exe

Look here for specific helps:

http://bfc.myway.com/hughes/toolbar/help.html
    Nin13 Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Oct 18, 2008, 10:32 AM

You have to double click on downloaded file to install it. Only then will toolbar appear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toolbar EULA [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get rid of the toolbar EULA welcome page?

Eula toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

The eula toolbar is on my dell computer how do I remove it. A pop-up of "the page cannot be displayed. How do I get rid of this?

Toolbar... [ 16 Answers ]

My PC was conquered by spyware and malware... and my toolbar was gone and I can't make it back even installing it again... :confused: I already run a BPS antivir... but saying that some component can't be deleted please restart your PC and run bps again, so I run it again but same, some...

IE toolbar reset [ 1 Answers ]

My IE toolbars reset every time I reboot. Any customizations I've made are lost and I have to do them again. I've fixed this before in the registry, but I can't remember how. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Toolbar [ 4 Answers ]

Try Start-->Settings-->Control Panel-->Sounds and Audio Devices, and then click "place volume icon in taskbar"... ~psi42

View more questions Search