Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    booboo16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 04:43 PM
    Had sex for the first time.
    Hey everyone. My boyfriend and I just had sex for the second time yesterday so I'm not really sure what I need to know, but he said he came inside of me. Today I started my period like I was supposed to. Is there any way I could be pregnant?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 24, 2011, 04:47 PM
    If this was a regular period on schedule, then its unlikely you are pregnant.

However, if you don't want to be pregnant why are you engaging in reckless behavior? No one should engage in sexual intercourse unless they are ready to have a child. At the least, you should be using protection though no form of protection is 100%.
    ads_j Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 12:56 AM
    Definitely use some kind of protection. Especially if you are just getting used to everything. Go to the doctor and start on the pill (don't worry he cannot tell your parents) but keep using a condom (especially at first - you aren't protected immediately). Your boyfriend will probably say it feels better without a condom but honestly, tell him to get over himself. You can never be too safe.
    MrzJohnson26 Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Oct 28, 2011, 10:10 PM
    It is way too early to tell if you're pregnant it takes more then 24 hours to tell, I wouldn't worry until you miss a period if next month you do not have it when you're supposed to, I would take a pregnancy test..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi I'm 15 and every time I have sex during the sex I bleed is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 15 and have had sex 3 times with the same guy. Every time we have sex I bleed. Why is this happening? Is it normal?

So much Sex, So little Time [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if my current sexual drive (which is enormous!) will be hampered in the future if I currently having sex 3-4 times a week? Thanks for your help! :)

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

First time sex? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 20, and lost my virginity the day before yesterday. Have a few questions I would really like answering please: 1. it really hurt when he put his penis inside, is this normal? 2. it wouldn't go all the way in, is this normal? 3. the thing that worries me most though, is that I bled...

First time sex [ 4 Answers ]

I had sex about 6 days ago with my boyfriend.. but yesterday afternoon I found blood and I don't think it is m period because I always have BAD cramps and I would have known.. my friend said it was your hymen breaking (I was a virgin when I had sex) and that bleeding after you have sex is natural....

View more questions Search