Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belssk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 07:39 PM
    How long will my girlfriends mum be angry at me?
    My girlfriends mom says stuff about myself to my girlfriend which is a lie. Why does she has to say that? She said that I will make her cry when we get married. She said that I won't love her. She mentioned that I'm not a perfect guy for her. She didn't even realize that I sacrifice most of my time to be with my girlfriend. I did most of the things she asked me. I made her lunch. How should I cope with her mom. We so crazy for each other, and that's for sure, but I had a feeling that her mom doesn't like me anymore. How shall I make her mom like me again? What shall I do to win her heart back? Please I need help.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2011, 08:06 PM
    Forget the mom, keep the girl happy. Be respectful, but leave mom alone, and don't worry about her.

Some come around, some don't. Tried a gift, a peace offering? She still may not like you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No girlfriends [ 3 Answers ]

Lately I have been feeling down that I have no girlfriends. It's not that I've never had any before, I just don't have any at the moment. All the ones I used to have have either stopped talking to me for one reason or another or just plain don't care. My four closest friends are males, including my...

How to get a girlfriends [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 14 in da 7th grade & I like this girl in da 6th we went out like 4 times I think but she broke up with me for a dude,and she made a promise to her friend that she won't go back out with me what do I do??

Angry and manipulated mum [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22 years old, my mum and I always seems to get into fights whenever I try to become independent of her, she gets angrier and angerier. Whenever I dedicate all my attention to her she's my best friend and there is nothing that can get in our way. However I recently found a new job and I have...

Ex girlfriends [ 5 Answers ]

About 2 months ago my girlfriend broke up with me. About a month ago she called me and said it was an accident, then in the same sentence said that she called to ask a question. The call was also from a new cell phone number. She then called me later that week and said she misdialed. What does...

My Girlfriends EX [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I, Are very much in love with each other, I have a lot of insecurities for some reason, But we have managed to pull threw them. She has been loyal and faithful to me, From what I can recall on. About 4 months after first dating, She received a letter from her ex boyfriend, Which...

View more questions Search