Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neverends82's Avatar
    neverends82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member
     
    #1

    Sep 21, 2014, 04:05 PM
    Am I in shock?
    My bf/fiance of 14 years passed away on Sept. 7th. The only way I can cope right now is to pretend I'm in my own little world. It works until I have to see someone or go somewhere and I'm thrown into reality. I'm afraid of letting it all out and I feel like I'm becoming a burden to my friends and family so I haven't been calling them. Is this denial or shock or something? I'm so afraid that I'm going to think I'm just fine and dandy and then completely lose it.
    ma0641's Avatar
    ma0641 Posts: 15,681, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member
     
    #2

    Sep 21, 2014, 05:34 PM
    Grief Therapy may help. Lots of Churches offer such.
    teacherjenn4's Avatar
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 3,997, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert
     
    #3

    Sep 21, 2014, 08:21 PM
    Get some help. Your hospital should have grief support groups or you can make an appointment with a therapist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.


Check out some similar questions!

What is shock probation [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what is shock probation is?

Shock [ 0 Answers ]

My 12 year old son just feel down the stairs and went into shock for about 10seconds... his body and eyes were stiff and it looked like he couldn't breathe... he then jumped up like nothing happened. I have monitored him for the past 20 minutes and he said he feels perfectly fine... should I still...

Shock [ 1 Answers ]

What will happen if anyone express their felling on the government by a peaceful walk carrying boards

Shock [ 3 Answers ]

What do u apply to as hand that has been shocked by a breaker box? Still tingling.

Are my goldfish's in shock? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My cat recently bought home 2 goldfishes and left them in the garden I am not sure where they were from but most probably a neighbours pond... I managed to get them in water and they seemed to be swimming around fine and didn't look hurt in any way. I left the in a fish tank I had over...


View more questions Search