Please help me..

I have noticed in this forum and others around that people are in a similar situation that I am in - I have under eye circles. However, predominantly people have been mentioning dark, bruise-like colors under their eyes, whereas I have bright red marks under mine.

I am only 18 and male and no-one in my direct family has the same problem. I was wondering whether this will stay with me as I age (I have had it for about a year now - maybe a little less) and whether there is any type of cure rather than putting on make up - something which I am not too find of!

Appreciate your help.