Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    muna's Avatar
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5

    Apr 29, 2007, 10:17 PM
    TR in los angeles
    Any one knows where to get TR for retouch in los angels, santa monica area? And if my hair is falling out from the last TR, it was 3 months ago, is the new TR going to be applied only to the new hair or the treated hair as well?
    PrettyLady's Avatar
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332

    Apr 30, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Try checking the Yellow Pages under "Hair Salons". I'm sure there are some salons out there that offers relaxer services. If your hair is already relaxed, it doesn't need to be relaxed again. The relaxer should only be applied to the new growth area alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Book Clubs in Los Angeles [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody tell me how I can find a book club in Los Angeles ? I would just like to get together with a few people and discuss books. Any good suggestions ? Thanks :)

Job hunting in Los Angeles [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a job in Los Angeles. I do have A Lot of experience, have been a producer for advertising agencies and production companies for TV commercials and stills. However.. it seems SO hard to find a job. I have no idea whether this is because I am European or whether the...

Apatment Rental Law in Los Angeles [ 1 Answers ]

While renting an apartment, the owners sold the property. Can the new owners subject us to new rates right away? They also hired a billing provider whose service costs were added to our bill. What's the legal thing to do? Thanks

View more questions Search