Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    masmrmark Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 05:11 PM
    How you washing your face?
    Hi there I need to find out something before I do this wrong warm/hot water wet face apply clearasil on face massage in 40 seconds then stop wet face again with 10 splashes of hot/warm water then 3 cool water splashes tell me please this I need to know or I'm doing it wrong
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

May 14, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Well there's no technically right way to wash your face. Your routine sounds just fine, as long as the warm/hot water is there to open your pores, then massage gently with your preferred cleanser, and then after rinsing you may splash some cool not cold water on your face to close up your pores. Sounds like you're doing it just right!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing Machine makes grinding noise when washing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Performa washing machine - about 5 years old. It makes a grinding noise when washing. Spin cycle is still quiet. Any suggestions about what to check?

Crater Face [ 2 Answers ]

If J_9 happens to read this, Yes I know I wasn't suppose to touch them. >_< Anyway, I had the chicken pox on my winter break and If I even poked at my face a scab would fall off. Now I have terrible holes everywhere in my face, I don't like to tie my hair back anymore because it shows some of...

Toilet closest to washing machine gurgles and backs up when washing machine drains. [ 2 Answers ]

When the washing machine drains, the toilet in the next room gurgles and the bowl partially fills. I have taken these steps: Ran hose down vent pipe on roof. No backup noticed. Had plumber snake from outside wall cleanout by washing machine and 1/2 bath toilet to city sewer line in alley,...

Do I take this at face value [ 9 Answers ]

We were together for 8 years. We had a quarrel - he no longer wanted to see me - now 1 month later he sends the following - he is an aquarius I am a scorpion. Where do I go from here - I have always pictured myself growing old with him Most of the anger has subsided but the hurt and...

View more questions Search