Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christy777 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 09:09 PM
    Dark circles under eyes and dark armpits
    What can I use for dark circles under eyes and dark armpits.
    Also I want a fairer skin complexion... I tried so many stuffs but nothing helps>
    Any suggestion.
    Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark circles and puffinesses under the eyes [ 7 Answers ]

I am 16 and as I grow older I have realised that my under eyes are getting worse everyday. Now I can clearly see the purple veins under my eyes passing by. What I really need help at is: are there any creams you recommend me to use to get a clear certain solution for this problem:confused: please...

Dark Circles or Dark Shades Under My Eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello it really bothers me that I have dark circles under my eyes and some people think that I'm doing drugs or something like that because of my dark circles and they make my eyes look small. I absolutlely hate it when I get my picture taken and I look so tired in all of them but my mother also...

Dark circles under eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I have very noticeable dark circles under my eyes. I have tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them. Is there any method that WORKS to make them go away? Thanks for the help

Dark circles under the eyes [ 3 Answers ]

I have had dark circles under the for a long time now.I have tried using some products to remove.but its still not faded or gone.I love to wear black eye liners but I am unable to wear it cause of my dark circles,it makes my eye are looks muck darker if I ever wore it.so I had to use some other...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.